July 8, 2019
At AgeUp ("AgeUp"), a brand of Haven Life Insurance Agency, LLC ("Haven Life"), we believe that technology offers an improved solution to the typically time-consuming and confusing process of buying annuity products. Our goal is to pioneer an entirely new way that is easier, faster, and just plain better.
We use the terms "we", "our", "us", and similar to refer to Haven Life, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company ("MassMutual"), the AgeUp brand, and any affiliate companies and partners. We use the terms "you", "your", and similar terms to refer the visitors to our website.
Permissible Use of Materials
The AgeUp website and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the United States. You can use the AgeUp website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may download or print a copy of the information contained on our website only for lawful, personal, non-commercial use. Any copies of information from our website that you use for permissible purposes must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Any other copying, republication, reproduction, or posting of graphics, text, or other content from our website is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission. You can request permission by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may not use our brand name, our corporate name, or any of our trademarks or service marks, or any variation of them, in a way that creates an impression of an affiliation, relationship, or endorsement between us and any other party. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use our trademarks or service marks without our express prior written permission.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information provided on AgeUp’s website is solely for general information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information to your own specific financial circumstances. Any reliance on this information is strictly at your own risk.
No Legal or Tax Advice
The information provided on our website is not written or intended as specific tax or legal advice, and may not be relied upon for purposes of avoiding any federal tax penalties. AgeUp Haven Life, its employees, and representatives, are not authorized to give tax or legal advice. You are encouraged to seek advice about your specific circumstances from your own financial, tax, or legal adviser before making any financial decision.
Products and Services
AgeUp is an Individual Deferred Income Annuity issued by MassMutual, and offered exclusively through Haven Life. Product information and descriptions contained on our website are not intended to be complete descriptions of all applicable terms, exclusions, and conditions, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. Please refer to the actual annuity contract for complete details of the terms of a particular contract. Contracts may not be available in all states. A contract's approval is not guaranteed and is subject to specific underwriting guidelines of the specific insurance company issuing the contract. You may not be eligible for all products or services and MassMutual can determine eligibility in accordance with its underwriting guidelines and as permitted by applicable law.
Intended for United States Residents Only
AgeUp’s website is provided for use only by persons located in the United States. Our website may not be appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access from certain locations may be unlawful. Using or exporting the materials on our website in violation of United States export laws and regulations is prohibited. If you access our website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. By offering our website and information, products or services, via this website, no solicitation is made to any person to use our website or such information, products, or services in jurisdictions where the provision of the website and such information, products, or services is prohibited.
While we use reasonable precautions to protect confidential information on our systems and provide suitable security, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted through the internet is secure, or such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception, or error. We cannot guarantee or warrant any part of our website, including any links to third party content, are free of viruses or other harmful code. It is your responsibility to take appropriate precautions, such as through the use of an anti-virus software package, to protect your computer hardware and software.
You may be able to access and browse our website and certain of its features through a compatible mobile device. In order to do so, you must have a wireless subscription with a participating carrier or have other network access. You are solely responsible for all service fees and charges from your carrier or network provider, as well as any necessary equipment or software requirements, associated with accessing our website and any of its interactive features through your mobile device.package, to protect your computer hardware and software.
Third Party Content
User Generated Content
In addition to the AgeUp website, we may use AgeUp and Haven Life branded social media pages, on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, to promote and share AgeUp and Haven Life events, developments and other news. Any content that you post on our social media pages will be considered non-confidential and non- proprietary. By posting any content to our social media pages, you grant Haven Life the right to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such material for any purpose. By posting any content to our social media pages, and you represent you own or control all rights in any such content you post. Any content posted must comply with our content standards. We are not responsible and assume no liability for content displayed on any AgeUp or any other Haven Life-branded social media pages that may be provided by another party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
We respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit comments or other content posted by users of our website that is known by us to infringe another person's copyright to remain on our website. If you believe any comments or other content on our website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice which, at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the comments or other content that is claimed to be infringing, including information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website;
- Contact information for the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and, if available, email address where the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
It is our policy to terminate any online account of any user who infringes the copyrights of others.
You agree that you will not post any content on our website or social media pages which:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, or offensive;
- is inaccurate, false, or misleading in any way;
- is off-topic, repetitive, or constitutes spam posts;
- disparages or criticizes any person or entity;
- infringes or violates another person's intellectual property rights;
- violates any person's right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
You agree that you will not:
- use spiders, robots, data mining techniques, or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download, or otherwise reproduce, store, or distribute content available on our website;
- transmit any file that contains a virus(es), worm(s), Trojan horse(s), or any other destructive feature(s), or otherwise interferes with the proper working of the website; or
- attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any of the software or other technology underlying our website or any of its interactive features.
The laws of the State of Massachusetts will govern the content and materials contained in out website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All information presented through the website is furnished "as is" and "as available," without any express or implied warranties of any kind, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. We do not represent or warrant that our website or its content are error free, that defects will be corrected, and/or that our website is free of viruses or other harmful code.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE AGEUP WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the lesser of (i) the lowest amount permitted by law or (2) $100.